6 New cat toys that will keep your cat busy for hours
Sometimes it may look like all your cat wants to do is sleep, but it’s still important that they stay engaged with life and get exercise and mental stimulation. Boredom is stressful for cats and it can result in some not-so-welcome behavior. The best way to keep your cat entertained is to provide them with plenty of toys. If it’s time to update your cat’s toy collection, take a look below at six picks your cat just might love.
1) HEXBUG mouse toy. Cats have a high prey drive, and this toy will let allow them to bring out their inner hunter. This soft, battery-operated mouse will move around your house, wagging its tail and enticing your cat to chase it. It offers two different modes: one for when your cat is feeling active, and one when your cat is feeling lazy. And don’t worry about it getting stuck, because this robo-mouse knows how to get back on its feet without your help!
2) Wild Thing Motion toy. We can’t always be around to tease our cats with feathers and string toys, which is why this toy is so useful. It’s a feather attached to a wand, which itself is connected to a ball-shaped base. Put two AA batteries in the base, and watch as it moves the feather for you. Now you can go and get the rest of those chores done while your feline friend stays occupied. It works on carpets and hardwood floors, too, so it’s perfect for any home.
3) The Ultimate Cat Toy Collection. These seven cat toys are made from natural materials, and your cat would probably love it if you scattered them throughout your home. Spritz them with catnip spray to keep your kitty interested and feeling playful.
4) Catit Design Senses Food Tree. If your cat has a tendency to eat too quickly, slow things down and make a game out of mealtime. It’s a vertical maze that lets you load dry food from the top for your cat to work down to the dish below via openings. You can adjust the difficulty of the maze, which means this toy can perplex your cat for a long, long time.
5) Spot Sponge Soccer Balls. The simple and soft design of these balls makes them ideal for playing with in the home. They roll well, they aren’t likely to break anything, but they still have enough bounce to keep your cat interested. Even better, they’re quiet, so should your cat decide it’s time to practice at 2 a.m., it won’t disturb you.
6) FroliCat BOLT Interactive Laser Pet Toy. Lasers and cats go together about as well as peanut butter and jelly. But usually, you need to be the one pointing and moving the laser, which isn’t always an option. This toy automatically moves the laser for you, so your cat can enjoy it even when you’re not around. It works in random patterns, so he or she won’t be able to catch on too easily. Of course, when you are around, you still have the option of manually guiding the laser yourself, if you’d like.
Top 15 Best Interactive Cat Toys [Heavy]